* Mandatory fields should not be blank.
* Please enter a valid email address.
* Mobile No. Should be Numeric.
* User is Already Registered.
* Thanks for your registration. You will receive confirmation email soon.
Already Registered? Login
"Block printing is one of the oldest methods of textile printing, where wooden blocks are carved with the design, dipped in dye and pressed on fabric. Ambadi’s innovative approach to block printing includes using authentic designs from North India, the creation of bigger blocks (up to 12 inches) and using combinations of more blocks and colours per design."